Sunday, November 16, 2008

Joyeux Anniversaire!

To the one person:


who created waves of change and varying awakenings..


who has been through the extremes of life, fell and risen time and again..


who voraciously reads and no doubt will prefer going to Powerbooks or any specialty bookstore more than anywhere else..


who can spend the whole day by herself and still keep sane..


who has the most sensitive spirit I have ever encountered..


who uniquely shares the sentiments of my heart..


who is Pio's first broken heart..


and whose uniqueness I can't stop adoring..




Thank you for spending your special day with us.
Life has been so shiny and bright with your presence.
No one but you has ever touched that part in me who appreciates life beyond life.
We love you.
May the Good Lord keep you and bless you all the days of your life.

1 comment:

  1. Cheers! The very fact that I have you in my life makes my every day something more special. Everyday = Happy Birthday. :-*

    With all my love..

    ReplyDelete