1. Thank God for the ever-supportive family I have, especially nanay who just silently but simply loves me as I am, and for Pio who constantly teaches me how to become the best mom I could possibly be. You are the blessing that reminds me of my greater purpose, the constant reminders to be humble and selfless.
2. Thank God for making the "ordinary" person that I am extraordinary because of the "extra" waiting that I had to endure to be blessed now with such a gifted and blessed person. Uni, you are and will always be His most personal gift to me and I will forever cherish your coming into my life. You have opened up "worlds" for me to expand and together I believe we can make a beautiful mark in this earth. I share your hope that He really understands why there is an "us." :-*
3. Thank God for friendships that have gone through times of happiness and sorrow, the ever-reliable friends that go beyond the geographic distance and defying time just to be there to comfort and care. Guys, my life has been happily bearable because of your presence.
4. Thank God for continuously using me as an avenue to be a blessing to others through my work, His grace of riches I get to share no matter how menial it is at the moment, and for constantly reminding me that He always carries my burdens with me and I only need to trust and do my share, blessing the works of my hands and seeing me through.
5. Thank God for all the difficult people He sends to make me grow and challenge me to become a better person. Also for the nicest people who make life easier, the random angels in disguise.
6. Finally, thank God for blogging :-) Need I say more?
HAVE A MEANINGFUL CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL. IT IS MY SINCEREST HOPE THAT THIS SEASON SHOWER US WITH HIS ABUNDANT GRACE AND MAY WE BE ALWAYS GRATEFUL FOR THE MANY BLESSINGS WE ALREADY HAVE. PEACE!
All You Need is Lasertag! - Did you know that playing a game of lasertag is actually good for you? Here are some of the benefits you can get from playing this game of simulated com...
2 years ago