Monday, December 8, 2008

Number trip :-)


Nine: The spiritual meaning of number Nine brings us to the very height of vibrational frequencies in this number sequence. Nine represents attainment, satisfaction, accomplishment, and our success to achieve an influence in our circumstances. The spiritual meaning of number Nine deals with intellectual power, inventiveness, influence over situations and things. Nine beseeches us to recognize our own internal attributes and extend these abilities out into the world to make a positive, influential difference.



So now it makes more sense how wonderful this date is and it is worth celebrating. Great to have you in my life Uni, happy happy! I know you don't remember, hence this reminder, cheers to Alzheimer's :-) Sweet ako noh?!?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dori! Talagang kailangan namin ng tulong this year since marami sa mga friends namin nasa ibang bansa na. This year ang sigurado pa lang na mapupuntahan namin is Anawim kasi umaasa lang talaga sila sa mga donations. Hopefully if yung donations are more than enough, we can give it sa ibang institution. Email mo naman ako sa jeng.agustin@gmail.com para ma update kita regarding this. Baka you have din friends who would like to help, much better. Thank you ulet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me Big Time! :D

    I don't have to remember you. You are a part of me. I smile, laugh, and smell like you do. I might forget you but nothing can drive you out of my body. I love you. That I don't forget. And that, I mustn't.

    :-*


    "We do not remember days, we remember moments." -Cesare Pavese

    ReplyDelete