Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Fade away


Like the sun setting its remaining rays of light into the sky, I wish to be your last hope in times of darkness.

As you have shone so brightly in mine, may I be your last saving grace when you feel like giving up, when everything seems like a blur, and when you come close to hating yourself at times. Please don't. I have seen you at your best and will feel privileged to see you even at your worst.

When it feels like gloom is on the verge, let's look at the crossroad. There I'm sure we will find a better track that will lead us to where we ought to be. Let's believe and hold on to miracles, never cease dreaming, keeping our fingers not crossed but palms together and held close to our hearts. I believe that's the only way He will intensely listen to our deepest desires.

You are the beam that gives the precise spark when my day seems dull. No matter how gloomy the day becomes as the sun fades away, the thought of you is always enough to bring me back to where light is. Shining. Bright. Brilliant. Dazzling.

Everything must come to an end, some good things never last, endings are beginnings, it's hard to say goodbye, The End.. I hate these lines. This is what I like no matter how corny it sounds - True love doesn't have a happy ending, because it never fades.
: - )

2 comments:

  1. the spear in the other's heart is the spear in your own...

    **much love**

    ReplyDelete
  2. sheeesh.. ang mushy. joke lang boss. :D

    galing nito. :D

    ReplyDelete